19 Tips to wear High Slit Dress Perfectly in Style
Wearing a high slit long dress is something glamorous in the world of fashion. The high slit on the outfit looks sensuous and make heads turn. The high slit trend is no longer the realm of the red carpet. The fashionistas don this attire with full justice on the streets as well on a bright sunny day.
The idea behind a high slit in the garment is not just to flaunt the toned legs but to carry it in utmost beautiful manner. But, every outfit calls for some caution and tips to be kept in mind. The dress up game has its rules, and it’s important to abide by them.
High slit dresses are best as evening wear and keep the style quotient high. Daytime is best handled with modest slits at the side or back. Work wear should not flash any skin at all unless you are in the fashion industry! The high slit dress is versatile and makes you look taller and leaner.
19 Rules to wear High Slit Dress Right Way
1. Make sure the dress fits you perfectly and is taped down well.
2. Wear heels with high slit outfits; it enhances the look more.
3. Choose the colors according to the time of the day. For daytime go for light pastel colors. And in the night if you plan to party then go for a ritzy material of the dress.
4. Too much skin on the show along with an exposed thigh could end up looking slutty. Try keeping the focus on the legs and be subtle about it.
5. Choose sexy underwear. A little glimpse of a lacy garter belt above nude hose can be scintillating. You can also wear fishnets if you are wearing a black number. It can look glamorous if you carry it well.
6. Monochromes look best with high slits.
7. Wear panties that don’t see through the slit and cause any malfunction.
8. Don the high slit top with a pair of denim shorts and high heels boots.
9. You can wear light skin color stockings too if you want.
10. Maintain a good figure; the high slit looks more glamorous on a toned body.
11. Don’t overdo the slit that it looks vulgar and not stylish.
12. Don’t wear too shiny material for the day time it gives the punch in the eye.
13. Don’t wear flat footwear it kills the essence of the high slit, especially in long maxi high slit dresses.
14. Don’t walk abruptly, it looks ill-mannered and eliminates the style quotient of the high slit.
15. Don’t wear see through material.
16. Avoid high slit dresses or skirts on a windy day, to not get exposed.
17. Don’t wear too tight that it creates problems while walking, let it free flow a bit.
18. Avoid wearing high slit dresses in winters.
19. Don’t wear it with hair on your legs, especially the long slit dresses.
High slit dresses are popular among celebrities. But it is not easy to carry them off. Just one small fashion faux pas, and you might end up ruining your overall appearance. Make sure you don’t face any kind of wardrobe malfunction, since high slit do comes with some risks. So keep it stunning and stay vigilant!