Buy cute and trendy women's flat shoes, flat sandals, ballet, ankle strap flats & oxfords for work and casual from top brands in a variety of styles and colors.
Gait confidently and comfortably with trendy women's flat shoes which can elevate your appearance in every occasion your grace, be it brunch, work or party. Flats are a summer staple as they serve as the perfect blend of style and comfort. Brown or black oxford flats serve as footwear staples of ladies as they can be worn with absolutely any outfit. Gold flats and silver flats are very much in vogue nowadays and can help you turn heads with your trademark style. The level of comfort offered by flats is such that you will rarely think of switching to any other footwear. It also ranks high in terms of durability to keep you looking gorgeous throughout the year.
15 Types of Flat Designs for Women available while shopping
- Ballet Flats– This versatile flat is adored for its reliability and sheer comfort. Maybe that’s why it has been favored by ladies like Marie Antoinette to Audrey Hepburn and Emma Stone in more modern times.
- Work Flats – Working ladies absolutely adore these comfortable and cozy flats which are ideal for hard-working feet. You just need to select polished dress shoes and the rest of your look will automatically fall into place.
- Derby Flats – You can channel your preppy best this fall with derby flats which originated from European sportswear. Just wear it with a striped V-neck sweater and track pants to turn heads wherever you go.
- Espadrilles – This breezier alternative to sneakers was preferred by artistic geniuses like Dali and Picasso. You can wear it with an off-shoulder blouse or fit-and-flare flock during the summer and spring months.
- Loafers – The flat loafer can perk up the most basic of attires and serve as a safe choice for the office. You can easily nail a sweet combination by pairing them with pleated shorts and a bib blouse.
- Sneakers – These cool and sporty flats are a match made in heaven for a fun day whether at work or fitness sessions. The best thing about sneakers is that it can keep the comfort meter rolling high without making any compromise in terms of style.
- Flat Boots – Channel your glamorous best with the flat boots which can be worn over leggings and jeans once the mercury takes a dip.
- Mules – Show off your minimalist flair with the understated mules which look like a dream on being worn with a silk cami, tweed blazer, and cigarette trousers. You can also go OTT with the crystal-embellished numbers by pairing them up with a black playsuit for a night out with your date.
- Flip-Flops – Flaunt your pedicured feet with the effortlessly cool flip-flops which exude sophistication on being worn with an oversized white shirt and dressy high-waisted shorts.
- Gladiator Sandals – Feel like a goddess in these utilitarian sandals which draws inspiration from Greek mythology. You can easily channel your inner Athena by teaming it up with a flowy maxi dress and layers of bohemian jewelry.
- Slide Sandals/Slider - Slip-on and go without making any sacrifice on the style front with the slide sandals. They are perfect for complementing your on-the-go look during the summer months.
- Thong Sandal - The sultry summer months stand incomplete without thong sandals in your footwear arsenal. They can be paired with absolutely everything ranging from trendy cutoff shorts to a chic skirt while making you look gorgeous all the way.
- Mary Jane Flats - Dress up your straight-leg or boyfriend jeans with the Mary Jane flats which feature a closed-toe and fitted strap running over the top of the foot.
- Moccasin Flats - The casual style of the uber-comfortable Moccasin flats make them look flattering with all garment choices.
- Slingback Flats - Get summer ready with the trendy slingback flats which can elevate your casual outfits with sublime class.
Types of Fabric Used In Flats
- Leather – The flexible yet sturdy leather is the most popular shoe wear fabric. It is resistant to both tearing and abrasion. The heat-insulating capabilities of leather flats feel comfortable against your skin while conforming to the natural curves of your feet.
- Textile – Be it cotton, wool, polyester, nylon, lycra, rayon, or polypropylene, you are bound to feel spoilt choice with the immense color and varieties of textile flats. Different textiles offer different levels of support, breathability, and temperature control and you need to take your pick accordingly. The jelly flats are made using PVC and are 100% recyclable making them the perfect choice for eco-friendly fashionistas.
- Synthetics – This highly supportive material is a chief constituent of affordable footwear. However, they are not as durable as leather and have smaller longevity.
Tips to Wear and Styles Flats
- You can combine a pencil denim skirt with an off-the-shoulder top and metallic flats for a weekend brunch during the summer months.
- Nail a cozier version of Kim Kardashian’s LA-approved look with a long or midi beige dress and skin-toned flat sandals. Let your hair down and watch as the temperature rises all around you.
- Wear those sexy leopard flats either to work or while getting dressed for the special night with your Mr. Handsome and get ready to blow his mind away with your charm.
- Look breath-taking in a Provence-inspired look by investing in the cutest T-shirt mini dress and color-block summer sandals.
- Go the extra mile by pairing your black flats with an LBD or skinny jeans for your next disco outing. You can complete the look with hoop earrings and red lipstick to take on the night like a true-blue diva.
- Feel like a runaway model in the fashionable green flats which can add a dash of vibrancy to your overall look.
- A pair of leather flats in the shade of brown can channel your inner Charlotte York on being worn with a light blue T-shirt, blue jeans, and a designer bag.
- Ankle strap flats tend to shorten your legs and are an absolute no-no for petite women.
- While you should keep your eyes open for the latest trends like grey flats, denim flats, or velvet flats, it is imperative to bring home footwear that you can actually walk in like the ones offering arch support. The memory flats for example rebounds to your feet while offering ample cushioning and support.
- Contrary to popular belief, certain flats can also feel uncomfortable, and this especially true for the pointed styles. As a result, you need to ensure that the shoes do not pinch you anywhere and are comfortable enough for being worn around the day.