Top 11 Fashion Shopping Aggregator Websites in USA
Fashion E-commerce sites have revolutionized the way we shop and finally dress up. Apps now rule our lives as technology has made a foray into just about every conceivable thing. Rather than wasting hours shopping at a mall, you can now bask in the privilege of a personal stylist right at your fingertips. What’s more amazing is that you can even fix up an on-demand sale alert so that you do not have to buy at pay rates. The next advancement in this direction are the fashion aggregator sites which you save you from the hassle of browsing each fashion website again and again choosing the same style, pattern and size. We have come up with the list of top 10 fashion aggregator sites in US which are reinventing the way how modern day consumer buys.
Top 11 Fashion Shopping Aggregator
This outstanding website offers a unique shopping experience to the buyers as at one place they get all what they love.
- Lyst connects shoppers all across the globe with more than 12,000 stores and designers.
- You name a brand Harrods, Saks Fith Avenue, Burberry, Balenciaga, Valentino, Neiman Marcus, J.Crew, Alexander McQueen, Lane Crawford etc you have it on Lyst.
- Basically the shopper gets an opportunity to check out several retailers and then go in for a single checkout.
- This bespoke experience of having access to huge range of products and then using technology to infuse a feeling of personalization is just amazing.
- You might face issues during exchange and return of products.
- Does not cater to children
Polyvore is an outstanding platform which not only offers clothing but also home decor and beauty products to the buyers.
- This website accommodates more than 500 brands as well as retailers.
- The shoppers have this privilege of creating different outfit ideas and then sharing the same with the online community.
- The website is flooded with about 3 million outfit ideas each month. Polyvore as a matter of gives an opportunity to people to feel confident about their own style and this is simply amazing.
- People who are intimidated by social shopping find the platform little confusing
- You are tempted to go in for splurge purchase.
This e-commerce Popsugar organization presents more than 12 million style-centric products to the buyers.
- You can shop for various items such as women clothing, kids clothing and home decor items.
- ShopStyle removes this hindrance of running from one retail vendor to other.
- Using one login you can buy from multiple retail partners. You do not have to type your address, credit card information again and again. Thus, this global fashion marketplace offers seamless checkout.
- Superb digital shopping experience
- App is primarily designed for iPAd and iPhone users.
- The site is meant primarily for young people.
Founded in 2008, Stylight aims to help all aspiring fashionistas to evolve their style quotient.
- The site has more than 10 million global users and at the moment houses approximately 6000 different brands for its users to choose from. The buyer is simply spoilt for choice at Stylight.
- Men , women children there is a lot for everyone to choose from.
- You can actually get confused with the variety you get here, so it is prudent to have your choices clear beforehand.
5. The Hunt
This one of its kind community powered app is all about believing your peers who proffer different outfit ideas.
- This app aims to tap into personal shopper which is present inside all of us. A community based on fashion as well as individual style in thus created.
- Hunt is not based on image recognition technology rather it concentrates on people helping each other to find items of their choice.
- People just post a picture of what they want to buy together with specifications such as size and budget. Then the Hunt community suggests products which meet the criteria. So, this is actually likeminded people helping you find things which you need at prices which suit you.
- You need be internet savvy to derive its maximum advantage.
- You should have clarity regarding the size you want
This platform just apt for the stylish woman of today.
- You just have to log in and shop for the trending products.
- With Keep you can shop any product from anywhere and enjoy a flawless and convenient checkout experience.
- “Keep” is all about ‘One Cart for shopping’.
- You need to be internet savvy to use it properly.
- Meant only for women.
- The site presents to the users all trending styles.
- The exclusive cutting edge products available at Socialbliss are sure to impress the style icon within you.
- This intimate community of fashion insiders picks the most exhilarating fashion trends from all over the world.
- You get to know about the latest fashion news along with the latest trends from catwalk, street and fashion press.
- In order to join style box the user is supposed to pay the subscription.
It is just like a virtual closet for the real clothes you want.
- In order to develop your style quotient Stylebook has amazing features such as calendar and Style Stats.
- The aim is to propel users buy less and what they actually need.
- When a user can keep track of what is required in his or her closet, the buying decision becomes sensible. The shopping choices improve and this is what Stylebook endeavors to do.
This amazing app and website allow users to shop in a unique way with global fashion community.
- The site has content and commerce side-by-side.
- You can actually shop for a particular look as there are hundred thousands of outfits which have been put here by fashion influencers from across the globe. This one of its kind community driven market place allows you to shop as per your own unique style. So basically the social element is brought to fashion and trends.
- Caters primarily to women
- Focuses mainly on sharing pictures with your existing friends or followers so there is no community as a whole.
Spring is yet another game-changing shopping app that lets you shop from more than 1500 fashion, lifestyle & beauty brands. Users can love their favorite products, save them for later shopping, share them with friends, and explore curated collection.
- Offers personalized mobile shopping experience
- Uses a direct-to-consumer sales model
- Features over 1,500 lifestyle brands with free shipping & free returns
- Allow users to explore curated fashion products & shop editors’ picks
- It is available only for iOS devices
Covet Fashion is No.1 fashion game designed exclusively for Fashionistas. It enables users to explore the fashion world & hone their style skills. Its features include shopping from top contemporary brands, putting together looks for various Style Challenges & voting for best looks. Looks with 4 stars or more rating are also rewarded with exclusive in-game prizes.
- Perfect app for fashion lovers
- Features over 175 brands to shop from
- Features exciting Style Challenges
- Allows sharing looks/creations on social network accounts
- App is available in numerous languages including English, German and Italian
- It is downloadable free of charge
- Both Android and iOS are supported
- Caters to only Women
- It is not supported on iPad 1, iPhone 3GS (or older versions), and iPod Touch 3rd Generation (or older models)
So, these are the leading fashion aggregators in USA which are transmuting the fashion industry. Now, the fashion brands need to compete with each other in a single marketplace where style and uniqueness will value utmost. The customer is the real king and he has all cards before him to choose the best.