24 Fashion Troubles Only Girls With Big Boobs Understand
Big boobs aren’t bad. Every female’s body is distinct when it comes to shape and size. But, there are few dark secrets that women with big busts face. There are many cons of having big busts, especially in the world of fashion, there are so many compromises one has to make.
Today, we’ve jotted down those droopy sides of big boobs fashion struggles. Go through the points and we are sure every girl with big boobs can relate!
1. The bra with the sweet design never fits.
2. Can’t wear button down shirts.
3. It seems there is too much exposure in any outfit you wear making it look vulgar.
4. Can’t wear anything backless.
5. Can’t wear bridesmaids’ dresses because they are always strapless.
6. Adhesive or Strapless bras are like an alien topic for you.
7. Too much boob sweat makes you feel uncomfortable.
8. Dresses fit perfectly but there’s always an issue near your bust area.
9. Chances of wardrobe malfunction are high.
10. Long necklaces are hidden between your boobs.
11. Low cuts top are your enemy.
12. Flowy tops or dresses make you look fat.
13. Turtleneck gives you a uniboob.
14. Running calls for multiple sports bras.
15. Cross body bags don’t actually look cross as the sling hides between your bust area.
16. Can’t wear unisex t-shirts with writings on them.
17. Crop tops are a no-go.
18. While shopping for clothes you have to try so many sizes.
19. Hard to find a proper size swimsuit.
20. You can’t wear blazers because they all gape open at the bottom so that your torso looks like a big bell.
21. Bralettes aren’t your thing.
22. Getting on the bra is another challenge.
23. Underwires make you feel uncomfortable.
24. Wear any outfit, bending down becomes awkward.