Shop for an amazing selection of women smartwatches for android, iPhone/ios at great deals from top brands including Apple, Samsung, Fossil, Fitbit, Pebble, and more.
Smart-watches have evolved into the go-to gadgets of the tech-savvy population. Just like a smartphone, these wearables can amp up your efficiency as you get to readily access a variety of features. At TopOfStyle, you will find ladies' smartwatches on sale in a variety of shades and procured from some of the best brands like Apple, Samsung, Fossil, and many more for redefining your fashion statement.
The best smartwatches are water-resistant and come loaded with features like a heart-rate monitor, activity tracker, calorie counter, and even sleep tracker so that you can stay aligned with your ultimate health goals. Be it luxury designer models or cheap smartwatches with ECG, you can get it all under one roof at TopOfStyle after filtering out your choices according to material, shape, occasion, price, and even discount.
Types of Smart Watches for Women:
With a wide variety of smartwatches available in the market, taking the final call might seem like a difficult task. This is why we will now take you through the different types of smartwatches to ease out the selection process:
- Android Smartwatches – Just as the name suggests, these smartwatches are compatible with Android devices. These fitness tracker watches can keep count of calories burned while you engage in different forms of exercise. They guarantee stellar battery life and are often accompanied by features like NFC for mobile payments, GPS, and even heart rate sensors. These smartwatches come in an array of styles ranging from sporty to sleek to match your personality and style vibe.
- Hybrid Smartwatches – These watches strike the perfect balance between a smartwatch and a regular mechanical watch. It looks more like a normal watch and doesn’t come with a touchscreen. You don’t need to charge these watches on a regular basis. However, they can track your sleep, steps taken, calories burnt, and also sends phone notifications via vibration. Often these watches are accompanied by a programmable button that might double up as a remote shutter for your smartphone camera or make your phone ring if you misplace it accidentally.
Smart Watches Health & Fitness Features:
- Activity Tracker – This feature can serve as a lifesaver for modern millennials who often lead a sedentary lifestyle. It monitors various fitness-related metrics such as distance covered either by walking or running, calories burnt, and even your heartbeat. This data captured by smartwatches can be synced with a computer or smartphone for being tracked over the long run. You can set goals and the tracker will act as a constant reminder of how far you are presently from achieving the same.
- Blood Pressure Monitor – Your life becomes easier as you get to keep a tab over the blood pressure level with a smart wearable. The pressure levels get monitored directly from your wrist without having to carry along a separate apparatus. They are accompanied by an optical heart rate sensor which sits right under the watch band and tightens around the wrist to deliver accurate readings.
- Calorie Tracker – As more and more people are turning health conscious; they are trying to keep a tab over the number of calories burning on a daily basis. Modern smartwatches are accompanied by calorie tracking features that will evaluate your body’s fitness levels and even suggest the best workout tips by syncing data with a built-in pedometer.
- Distance Tracker – This is one of the foremost features of smartwatches which are increasingly being used by fitness aficionados whether out on a walk or sprint. Step counter, stopwatch, and tools to average pace and speed render correct results time and again. It is best to look out for distance trackers which can handle moisture so that you don’t get derailed from your health goals even when it starts raining outside.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Whether you are trying to manage stress or improve your athletic performance, a heart rate monitor can be of great help in keeping track of your heart health. In most cases, these watches support 24x7 heart rate tracking and the results are directly displayed on the home screen. You can download an accompanying application on your mobile phone to analyze historical trends and your heart rate trends.
- Multisport Tracker – This feature allows recording and tracking all fitness insights of complex movement sports such as basketball, badminton, cycling, yoga, running, and many more. As a result, you can keep a tab on your progress irrespective of the sport you participate in.
- Pedometer – It now becomes possible to track every step with the built-in pedometers of modern-day smartwatches. This can be of great help if you have a specific target in mind and wish to attain the same by maintaining an active lifestyle.
- Sleep Monitor – This feature is becoming a rage amongst modern millennials who often complain about insomnia and irregular sleep schedules. The sleep monitor keeps a tab over the various stages of sleep throughout the night and determines the exact moment when you should wake up feeling refreshed and energetic.
Different Types of Smart Watch Straps for Women:
- Silicon – Silicone offers excellent resistance against both high and low temperatures. They come in an array of colors such as black, pink, golden, blue, teal, red and feel pretty comfortable on the skin. The eco-friendly and non-toxic nature of silicone rubber watch bands can help you nail a variety of styles. The elastic build of the strap makes it impossible to deform.
- Metal – When it comes to durability, metal watches win the game hands down as they can last a lifetime on being properly maintained. They feature solid links having screw-in adjustments and can help you nail a premium look.
- Stainless Steel – This is a popular variety of metal watches that comes with a cheaper price tag when compared to titanium, gold, platinum, and silver. They serve as an extremely durable option that doesn’t succumb to rusts even on being used for long.
- Rubber – Rubber is less expensive and has higher strength when compared to silicone. Such attributes make it the best choice for being worn during swimming, diving, and similar sporting activities.
FAQs for Women’s Smartwatches
Is it worth buying a smartwatch?
Smartwatches are surely worth the money as they can help in both improving and maintaining your health. This is the reason behind its popularity as a fitness wearable rather than just a time tracking device. Modern watch manufacturers like Fossil, Apple, Fitbit, Samsung, Xiaomi, and Michael Kors use OLED technology which brings down screen refresh rate so that you can enjoy an always-on watch face without having to worry about frequent power drainage.
How do I choose a smartwatch?
- It needs to be compatible with iPhone, iOS, or your Android handset.
- Your chosen smartwatch needs to support the applications you will be requiring the most.
- The watch interface needs to be intuitive and user-friendly for being used on the go. A touchscreen is considered the best interface as it is easy to navigate and guarantees ultra-fast functionality.
- LCD touch screen and AMOLED display are best as they offer excellent viewing angles and top-notch color visibility.
- Styling of the watch is another important factor to consider so that it blends in with your unique personality.
- Your chosen smartwatch needs to have a stellar notification facility in terms of emails, messages, and so on.
- The battery life is another important factor to consider so that it can have your back over a prolonged stretch of time.
- Are cheap smartwatches worth it?
While the cheap smartwatches might not come with all the features which can be found in its pricier peers, it can serve your basic requirements pretty well. This makes it worth every penny, even if you get features like a pedometer, notifications, and activity tracking.
Which is better a Fitbit or a smartwatch?
Fitbits are perfect for fitness aficionados who wish to keep a tab over their workouts and calories burn. Traditional smartwatches, on the other hand, provide more holistic solutions in terms of sleep tracking, sending notifications, and even mobile payment solutions. It is difficult to judge the supremacy between a Fitbit and a smartwatch as the ultimate result will depend completely on your end requirements from the same.
Should I get a smartwatch or fitness tracker?
Fitness trackers come with a cheaper price tag. These purpose-built gadgets can offer good value for money especially if you don’t require all the features of a traditional smartwatch. If you just need to track your workouts, then a fitness tracker can serve you exceptionally well.
Tips on How To Buy & Choose Right Smart Watches for Women Online:
- Keep your budget in mind and filter out your choices while purchasing smartwatches from online portals like Amazon, Walmart, Macy's, Target, Kohls, Nordstrom and
- Just like the design of the smartwatch, its strap also holds top-notch importance. You can select amongst leather, stainless steel, rubber, or silicone as per your preference.
- Often the smartwatches are designed to act as the companion watch for your smartphone. You need to ensure its compatibility so that all the details get recorded in your smartphone on data sync.
- If you are thinking of using the smartwatch for calling purposes, then you need to make sure that they are equipped with microphones.
- Fitness aficionados simply can’t do without features like a pedometer and heart-rate monitor for making the most out of workout sessions.