Buy expert-curated women's fashion mule shoes, mule sandals, mule sneakers, dress mules, stylish leather mule & clogs in flat and heels from top brands at low prices.
The terms clog and mule are used interchangeably in the world of footwear fashion. The origin of clogs can be traced back to Scandinavia and they refer to backless wooden shoes having platform soles and low heels. Mules are the dressier peers that originated in France and were initially sported by the aristocratic class. While both these styles have evolved with age, the core flavor has remained the same to guarantee a tasteful appearance of the wearers. Go for clogs if you have to juggle with a busy working schedule while mules are the perfect choice for all modern-day fashionistas in search of a casual yet comfortable solution.
Types of Mules or Slide Mules
- Marabou Mule – Radiate the sex kitten glamour of the 1950s with this classic style of Gucci mules which have ruled the fashion world with their pointy toes and angular shapes.
- Embroidered Mule – Rock designer fashion with the intricately embroidered mules which offer a perfect combination of elegance and style.
- Studded Slip-On Mule – This easy-to-wear style gets further accentuated with trendy boho details that blend in effortlessly with a classic tee and jeans.
- Block-Heel Mules – Keep your head and standard high with block-heel mules which can help you rock corporate style in the next board meeting.
- Heeled Mules – Elevate your style courtesy of the mules with the heel which can help you attain the height you desperately crave while adding class to your elegant posture.
- Lace-up Mule/Bella Vita Baxter Mule – This wonderfully versatile fashion mule features a low block heel and padded outsole that can be both slipped on and off with ease.
- Loafer mules – Fashionistas reach out for these slip-on time and again for basking in plush comfort guaranteed by the soft lining that is perfect for both work and plays.
- Slide Mule – Top off your look with the charming slide mules which can add sophistication and more refinement to your everyday ensembles.
- Shearling Mule/Fur Lined Mule – This classic point-toe silhouette gets a modern rendition in the soft and rich shearling textile which can help you nail an elegantly minimalist footwear aesthetic.
- Animal Printed Mules – Venture into the wild side with the sexy animal print mules which are ideal for office parties and fun daytime casual look.
- Velvet mules – Make a bold fashion statement with the black mules in rich velvet fabric which are ideal for those unplanned summer evenings with friends or a date night with your special someone.
- Leather mules – The glossy finish of leather mules can serve as a versatile addition to your shoe collection so that you can hit the streets like a true diva.
- Pointed Toe Mules – Say ‘hello spring’ with the pointed toe mules which can help you nail a style statement whether dressing up for a party, wedding, office, or casual events.
- Bow Mules – Add some contemporary charm to your look with the tan mules with subtle bow detailing for both on and off-duty events.
Types of Clogs
- Wooden soled clogs/British Clogs – These English-style clogs usually feature leather uppers that feel cool during summer days and warm in winter courtesy of the moisture absorption and excellent insulation capabilities.
- Swedish Clogs – Get your fashion wheel churning with these premium clogs crafted in European factories with authentic alder wood and Italian leather.
- Whole Foot Clogs (Professional Shoes/Work Clogs//Nurse Shoes/ Chef Shoes) – Just as the name suggests, this variety of nursing clogs ensures a close-fitting by curling the toes.
- Half Open Clogs – The wooden upper of the half-open clogs extends over the toes and resembles a court shoe for adding a modern twist to your footwear wardrobe.
- Platform Clogs– Grab the spotlight in this comfortable and flexible clog which guarantees a secure fit with deeper heel cups and so that you can take the best step forward.
- Perforated Clogs – Keep your feet cool with the perforated detailing which ensures greater breathability while keeping your style game on point.
- Classic Clogs – Join in the comfort revolution with these classic clogs which are available in an array of colors from Amazon for blending in with your unique personality.
- Classic lined Clogs – Reflect your radiant style with the classic lined clogs which have been specially designed to keep your feet warm even when the mercury takes a dip.
- Printed Clogs – Be it leopard, cow, or zebra graphics, the animal-print clogs can enhance the fun element of your ensemble courtesy of their lightweight design.
- Wool Clogs – This conveniently hybrid shoe offers padding, warmth, and insulation like a slipper along with excellent arch support and contoured sole like a shoe for exquisite comfort.
- Slip-On Clogs – Going by its nomenclature, the slip-on clogs make it very easy to get into and out despite their awkward design.
- Knit Clogs – Add a bit of drama to your regular wardrobe with the one-piece knitted clogs which come in diverse color patterns ranging from red to green and many more.
- Low Heel Clogs – Impart a stylish makeover to your everyday wardrobe with the low heel clogs which can be paired with everything from a bulky sweater to a maxi skirt and even a cute top.
- High Heel Clogs – Look sexy with these high heeled beauties which can offer a unique blend of style and comfort whether you wear it barefoot or with socks.
- Orthopedic Clogs/ Pain Relief Clogs –These clogs are designed especially for people who experience pain while walking or standing over hard surfaces for extended time periods.
- Leather Clog with Cork Sole – The podiatrist recommended leather clog can deliver optimum arch support and comfort so that you can dress them up or down according to the occasion.
Types of Fabrics Used In Mules & Clogs
- Leather – The leather fabric is the top choice of formal footwear fashion as it offers a unique blend of comfort and durability. Being highly porous in nature, leather can easily absorb water making it ideal for being worn in snow and rainy environments.
- Suede – Napped finish of suede can brighten your aura whether you chose formal or causal styles while feeling extremely comfortable on your feet.
- Rubber – Rubber varieties rank high in terms of flexibility and provide soft cushioning to the feet so that it doesn’t get strained even after a hectic day.
- Wool – The sturdy and insulating wool feels incredibly comfortable and roomy. These are ideal for the winter season and also allow your legs to spread out freely so that you don’t experience any foot ache during the later stages of life.
- Textile – Merge in simplicity and elegance with textile footwear which ranks high in terms of stretchability, UV resistance, water absorption, and colorfastness.
Styling Tips to Wear and Pair Mules & Clogs
- Nail a cool and comfortable look with the chunky mule sneakers in bold shades on pairing them with a neat white shirt dress.
- Make a seamless transition from work to the party by pairing the transparent dress heels with a white long sleeve shirt and glossy leather-like pants.
- As the mercury takes a dip, you can wear the stylish leather mule and clogs with an applique trench coat and skinny jeans.
- Channel a casual vibe by wearing low heeled dress mules with a denim jacket and dusky grey dress.
- Get your corporate style right with tailored pants and a puffy suit worn with black mule flats.
- Create a boho-chic look by teaming a baggy sweater and flowy skirt with a pair of Birkenstock clogs.
- Wear the Dansko clogs with a V-neck tee and slim-fit jeans to rock a subtle yet charming style.
- Look spring-ready in the open-toe keen clogs which can be paired up easily with a denim jacket and midi dress.