Right Ways to Wear Stackable Rings: Tips & Rules
Rings have forever been a popular fashion accessory for both men and women. They not just look beautiful but add to the personality of the person wearing the same. You can wear a ring on just about any finger or for that matter even on your thumb. Off late, there has been a growing popularity of knuckle rings.
The trend of wearing stackable rings is liked by a lot of people. This fashion trend can be hugely seen on runways, in fashion magazines, etc. A small tip to follow in this regard is to wear rings that resemble one other. You can wear all of them together, or in case you want it more dramatic, you can wear different colored stone rings on different fingers.
26 Tip to wear Stackable Rings in style: Do’s and Don’s
1. Co-ordinate your rings with your hand accessories
2. For a dynamic look, you can wear rings of varying thickness on all your fingers
3. You can wear multiple color rings on different fingers
4. Mix different metals such as silver, gold, or even rose gold for a stunning effect
5. Some wear 5 to 6 rings on one hand while some even take this number to 8
6. 2 to 3 in one finger is enough
7. The midi ring can be worn on your middle finger, pointer finger, or ring finger. It should be just below your first knuckle
8. Stick to uniformity in ring height across your hand
9. Wear a ring on your ring finger and pointer finger on the right hand and middle finger and pointer finger on your left hand. This adds to the richness of your overall look
10. Exude your artistic persona by layering multiple rings for that flamboyant style.
11. Opt for a subtle look if you don’t wish to draw too much attention with multiple rings.
12. Add in more drama by stacking up rings vertically whereas a horizontal placement can help you keep the entire look subdued.
13. Stack the rings as per your mood or occasion. For nailing a minimal look, go for bands featuring small stones while the stone & oxidized silver can help you channel boho fashion. Pearl and diamond rings are perfect for those events where there is romance in the air.
14. Choosing similar style rings can help you curate a cohesive look. Opt for simple bands in gold, silver or metal tones to keep your overall style minimal. You can also create a statement with differently colored rings studded with vibrantly hued stones.
15. Wearing rings having the same shade of gold can streamline your entire appearance. Silver rings usually carry the same tone unless they get tarnished.
16. Collate your entire look by wearing statement gold or silver rings in your ring or index finger. You can further accentuate your style quotient by adorning your remaining fingers with minimalist rings.
17. Thinking of stacking rings? Make sure that you can bend your fingers by allowing some space in between the knuckles. Excessive thin or thick can inflict strain on your fingers.
18. Merging your wedding ring with other patterned casual ones can dampen your overall look.
19. Following a uniform pattern while stacking gold and silver rings won’t do you much good. Rather you need to break the stereotype and put on 2-3 gold rings set followed by a silver one.
20. A statement ring can be worn solo whether it carries a special symbol or design.
21. Trying to match your every accessory can confuse your entire appearance. Rather you should go the risqué way by wearing a different type of ring or doing away with certain accessories.
22. Wearing a cheap and extravagant ring on the same hand is an absolute fashion blunder.
23. If you are wearing a small bracelet or chain, then the size of your ring should also be similar to these accessories. Going for gigantic ring sizes for being paired with minimally sized accessories can overtake the later, Your chosen ring should be in accordance with the size of your fingers.
24. A classic ring can have your back across a variety of outfits.
25. While choosing rings, it is imperative to consider your comfort level. Ideally, you need to be able to shake your hand and perform regular tasks which becomes almost impossible with gigantic or tight rings.
You should go for formal ring styles while dressing up for the office. A giant metallic number with a skull or butterfly on top will simply attract attention for all the wrong reasons. Similarly, a cheap plastic ring when worn to a posh cocktail dinner will place you under the scrutiny of the fashion police.
What is a knuckle ring and how should it be worn?
A knuckle ring looks quite like a traditional ring; the only difference is that it is worn right on your fingertips. This is the reason this ring is also referred to as a fingertip ring. Rihanna the popular pop sensation can be particularly attributed towards making these knuckle rings a rage.
- Keep it natural
- Choose one finger in one hand, so that it does not look clustered
- The triangular style looks quite nice. Wear the fingertip ring on your middle finger and one regular ring on your ring finger and the other on your index finger. This gives a triangular effect and looks quite sexy
- Reverse triangle style wear two fingertip rings along with a traditional ring
Fashionistas have their own take on how they like to wear their multiple rings. Develop your own style and way you go creating a big statement. Do not be afraid to try something unique. A pop of color or sparkle will definitely make you stand out. If people notice you because of your rings, enjoy the attention. Those who are not really keen on wearing multiple rings can go in for a single statement piece to have the eyeballs rolling.