Best Shoes with Stash Pocket
While on a trip, we often search for places to hide our valuables from prying eyes. The next time you face such a requirement, the shoes with stash pockets can come to your aid. Shoes with a pocket can guarantee you complete peace of mind as you keep your precious items tucked in neatly below your feet, inside the tongue or sole of your shoes. Given the naturally bulky nature of shoes, nobody will ever suspect that you are hiding something down there.
1. Reef Men’s Stash Pocket Slide Sandals
2. DailyShoes Women’s High Lace-up Credit Card, Knife, and Money Wallet Pocket Military Combat Mid Calf Boots
3. Champion University Black Pack Doodle Zipper Pocket Pouch Slipper
4. Whatseaso Unisex Lightweight and Quick Dry Small Zipper Pocket Water Shoes
At TopOfStyle, the choice of shoes with toe pockets is endless as you get to browse through the latest styles. If you are choosing among athletic water shoes, then make sure you get them with a rubber sole and breathable fabric to cater to your comfort quotient. It is best to stick to shoes with a nonslip EVA sole that is designed with drainage holes so that you can participate in outdoor water sports without worrying about your shoe taking too long to dry out. Getting shoes with a small zipper pocket can help you store small keys, jewelry, and similar items so that you can concentrate on the game.
5. Jazamé Men’s Stealth Distressed Secret Pocket Storage Military Combat Dress Boots
6. Joinfree Women’s Men’s Kid Summer Quick Dry Aqua Socks Yoga Barefoot Pocket Water Shoes
7. Polar Women’s Memory Foam Outside Zip Pocket Waterproof Deep Tread Rubber Sole Snow Boots
8. Sanuk Men’s Cotton Pick Pocket Slip-On Shoes
If you are someone who enjoys an active lifestyle, then it is advisable to stick to slip-on designs as in this case you won’t have to toggle with the task of tying shoelaces. However, if you like to keep things traditional, then kangaroos shoes with pockets and laces quickly adjusting the shoe tightness can cater to your needs. For adding to your stylish flair, you can get ankle boots featuring decorative stitching around the body. These beauties can help you take a fashionable step during the spring and fall months as you turn heads at weddings and other parties.
9. Nike Women’s Benassi JDI Fanny Pack Pocket Slides
10. SaraIris Women’s Wallet Pocket Chunky High Heels Lace-up Boots
11. Champion University Men’s Pocket Slipper Sandal
12. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Pocket Varsity Trainers Shoes
If you are looking for something more comfortable, then you can get aqua socks crafted from a polyester and spandex blend with a side zipper where you can stash your valuables inconspicuously. Usually, the side pockets are waterproof to keep your small cargo protected from the occasional splashes. It is best to stick to shoes made from lightweight and stretchy material which can offer you a comfortable stride. While sock-style shoes are a preferred choice of people on the lookout for highly comfortable footwear, it is advisable to wear shoes with a premium grade rubber sole so that your feet stay buffered from getting hurt by sharp objects.
13. Nike Jordan Travis Scott 6 Retro Sp Men’s Pocket Sneaker
14. Harley Davidson Footwear Women’s Outside Zipper Pocket Keeler Motorcycle Boot
15. Nike Burrow Unisex Zipper Pocket Fleece Lining Slipper
16. Crocs Unisex-Adult Zipper Pocket Classic Fanny Pack Clog
The Classic Crocs are a preferred choice of footwear for men and women who wish to start a comfort revolution around the globe. These shoes with toe pockets are often accompanied by pivoting heel straps that guarantee a more secure fit. An elastic mesh pouch helps pack your small essentials as you get ready to hit the road.
Are there shoes with pockets?
Yes, this is a distinct style of footwear that is accompanied by a zippered pouch where you can store your essentials to keep them safe from pickpockets and also for traveling hands-free.
Do all KangaROOS shoes have pockets?
Yes, all Kangaroo shoes come with a zipper pocket that is big enough for having your back with emergency expenses as the burglars will never notice the small outer pouch where you stack your valuables.