Best Earrings Styles for Short Hair Girls
Earrings are one of the must-have wardrobe essentials that accentuate women’s looks. Today, the markets offer a wide range of earrings, but not each of them suits everyone. While choosing the earrings, one needs to consider many factors like their face cut, hairstyle, etc. If you find it difficult to pick the right styled earring for your short hair, you can relax. Let us help you buy the best earrings styles for short hair girls.
Babe, if you think you can’t slay long earrings with your short hair, think again. Fashion is ever-evolving and, to be fashionable means to be experimental with your style. You can perfectly slay a pair of gorgeous pendant earrings with your short hair, preferably a bob. Excited? We knew it! But before we explore the best earring styles for your hairstyle, let’s explore this informative guide to choose earrings for short hair.
Guide to Choose the Best Earrings for Short Hair
If worn right, there are one hundred ten percent chances your earrings will earn you every guy’s attention in the room. So, hold tight and keep reading to dress like a short-haired goddess.
- If you’re heading out during the daytime, do not wear shiny and bright earrings because they are best-suited for night-outs. Instead, you can go for light-shade ones for the best looks.
- Short haircuts have their unique aura, and they often look tomboyish and modern, so your earrings must enhance your looks.
- Minimalist earrings with bright and shiny looks can fire up your looks and highlight your short hairs. You may go for solitaire or stud earrings featuring rubies and sapphire.
- It is all about making the best possible combination. When choosing a set of earrings, do not overlook your hair color. For instance, if you have black or dark brown short hair, you’ll look stunning with light and pale-shaded earrings. You may go for silver or diamond earrings. Similarly, if you have light brown hair or highlighted streaks, dark shades will suit you the best. You may go for gold earrings or ruby stud earrings.
- Keep it simple; keep it classy. You may go for bold ones, but most probably, the simple ones will steal the show. We recommend you to try stud, loops, and hoops earrings for amazing looks.
Tips for choosing the right pair of earrings for short hair girls
- While choosing a pair of earrings, consider your face cut and shape to make the best choice.
- Try and figure out your bone structure, as it will ensure you pick the right size earrings.
- Being stylish maybe your priority but, the style of your earrings must not make you uncomfortable.
- As we said earlier, it’s all about making the best possible combination. You should also match the earrings with your skin undertone.
- Your best options are hoops, loops, and stud earrings with gemstone matching your hair color and skin undertone.
- If your hair falls somewhere near your neck, you can opt for drop-down earrings.
- Be playful with your style and try different shades, designs, and colors to find your perfect pair of earrings.
- If your hair is very short, you must adorn ear cuffs at least.
- Do not wear oversized earrings with heavy necklaces or jewelry sets.
Earrings According To the Haircut
Now, let’s explore some of the best earrings that girls with particular hairstyles can adorn to look groovy.
1. For a Bob Haircut
A bob haircut generally makes multiple layers in your hair, making your earlobes go invisible. You can grab almost anyone’s attention at the workplace or parties with a stylish pair of drop earrings or danglers. Moreover, you may also adorn metallic strands with your bob haircut. The simple rule is, you need to pick earrings that highlight your hairstyle and make you stand out.
Best Selling Drop Earrings for Women on Topofstyle.com:
2. For a Short Haircut With Asymmetrical Bangs
Girls having a short haircut and asymmetrical bangs often have one of their earlobes covered with hair. You may choose pearl drop and stud earrings for stunning looks at work. For night-outs with your girl gang, you can also opt for danglers, studded hoops featuring emerald, ruby, etc. Ensure that your earrings are long or bright enough to get noticed both at work and parties. However, do not make a mismatch.
Top Trending Hoops Earrings for Women on Topofstyle.com:
3. For a Pixie Haircut
The pixie haircut is one of the most elegant and stylish short haircuts that a girl can get. Unlike a bob, the pixie haircut brings undivided attention to your face by highlighting your features. Generally, it makes both your earlobes visible and makes you look gorgeous. Girls with a pixie haircut may go for hoops, danglers, and studs to enhance their looks.
Most Popular Studs Earrings for Women on Topofstyle.com:
4. For a Medium Short Haircut
Out of all short haircuts, girls with medium short haircuts can choose from the most comprehensive range of earrings. With a medium-short haircut, your hair sits on your neck and below your chin. Such a style allows you to slay studs, hoops, loops, dangles, drop-downs, and pretty much everything.
There’s a wide range of earrings styles for short hair girls that make them look appealing.