Best Baby Gifts That Every Parent Need
Welcoming home a new family member can be an exhilarating experience for all parents. As weekend Netflix binge sessions get transformed into sleepless diaper duties, every parent requires some additional help to make life easier. After all, it can be tough to carry on with the household chores with a newborn who just won’t sleep without resting its head on your chest. Keeping such things in mind, we have collated some of the best gifts for novice parents which can offer them respite as they gear up for a brand-new phase of their life.
1. Babymust Hip Carrier for Baby with Adjustable Long Waistbands
2. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder for Adding Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
3. Oogiebear Nose and Ear Gadget for Newborns, Infants, and Toddlers
4. Share&Care Silicone Banana Teether Toys for Baby
5. Yiveko 4-in-1 Baby Nail Care Set for Newborn, Infant, and Toddlers
6. Dr. Brown’s Infant-to-Toddler Training Toothbrush for Baby’s First Teeth
7. Muqee Peeko Turkish Pink Baby Feeding Supplies Utensils Set
If you are someone having an active lifestyle, then an ergonomic baby carrier can serve as your nirvana. While getting a baby carrier, it is advisable to opt for a breathable fabric and cool mesh lining which guarantees excellent airflow. As your newborn enters infancy and gets ready to try solids, you can offer them a food nibbler to prevent all choking hazards. While shopping for a food nibbler to gift the parent of an infant, you should stick to the BPA-free models. Cloth bibs require frequent washing. This is where the silicone ones can come to your rescue as your little ones learn to self-feed.
8. Royal Angels Rechargeable Baby Nail Clippers and Trimmer
9. NumNum Bpa Free Silicone Self Feeding Baby Spoon
10. Mgtfbg Hammer Wrench Scissors Shape Baby Teething Toys
11. You+Me 4-in-1 Ergonomic Baby Carrier
12. Munchkin Plastic Miracle 360 Trainer Cup
13. Olababy Silicone Soft Tip Feeding Spoon for Parent-Led Weaning
Coupled with the growing age, bottles get replaced by trainer cups which can be another valuable gift to parents of infants. You can get them with handles that are easy for little hands to hold. Keeping up with the grooming session of kids is very important. The last thing, you would want is for your newborn to scratch themselves with their tiny yet sharp fingernails. If you aren’t feeling confident with a nail cutter, then you can get an electric nail trimmer with replacement heads to trim and polish the toes and fingernails. You can also get them teethers and pacifiers to soothe their sore gums as the young buds get ready for their teething journey.
14. FridaBaby Medi Frida the Accu-Dose Pacifier Baby Medicine Dispenser
15. ezpz Silicone Suction Bowl with Built-in Placemat for First Foods Tiny Bowl
16. Jocheded Food Squeeze Spoon Feeder Pacifier Dolphin Shape
17. Zelin 8 in 1 Baby Care Keep Healthy and Clean Pink Baby Grooming Kit
18. Medela Day and Night Glow in The Dark Lightweight Baby Pacifier
19. Fridababy Sponge, Brush, Comb and Storage Stand for Babies
Choosing baby products can be pretty difficult for first-time parents especially when they are extremely sleep-deprived. In such a scenario, they would hardly have time to browse the internet and search for the best products for their bundles of joy. Whether you are a parent or planning to gift someone who has just started their parenthood journey, you can choose from our products for your sweet pumpkin.