10 Super Cool Shoes Hacks & Tricks to Forget Discomfort, Hurt & Smells
Let’s admit it, smelly shoes are one common problem in our wardrobe. It sometimes becomes really embarrassing to take out shoes in front of others. Your shoes smell like hell after regular use of long use.
It’s important to maintain feet hygiene as well, otherwise, a bacterial infection can be caused. So, below are some of the super cool and easy hacks to keep your shoes odour free!
1. When you go to the gym you get sweaty feet and this also makes the shoes sweaty. Simply after gym put used tea bags inside the shoes for a night. Next day, you’ll find your shoes smell free and fresh!
2. You can also pack your shoes in a plastic bag and put it in the freezer for next 24 hours and then place them in sunlight. This will make your shoes fresh and clean!
3. Sprinkle some baking soda inside the shoes leave it for a night, this kills the bad smell.
4. Place Orange or Lemon pulp inside the shoes for a day. This will eliminate the bad odor.
5. Spray anti-fungal or antibacterial powder or spray inside the shoes!
But now At $24, Available on Amazon.com
6. Put inside Cedar wood soles. It smells fresh and light. This will also save you from all sorts of infection!
But now At $16, Available on Zederna.com
7. Use newspaper to put it inside the shoes to absorb sweat!
8. Mint spray is a natural shoe deodorizer. Use it if you are an athlete or into gyming!
9. Wash your shoes regularly and dry them in proper sunlight. Do not use them until completely dry!
10. DIY spray using vinegar, tea tree oil and lemon. This spray is easy to make and does wonders to keep the shoes smell free and fresh!
These are some of the easy hacks you can try at home. Keep your shoes clean and fresh. Avoid any kind of public harassment due to smelly shoes. After making use of such amazing hacks, it is sure that your shoes won’t be a smelly nuisance anymore!